- Awards
- 32
So far I think he's doing really well.I wonder if actor, Ryan Prescott who plays Ryan Connor has the acting range to pull off this storyline convincingly.
So far I think he's doing really well.I wonder if actor, Ryan Prescott who plays Ryan Connor has the acting range to pull off this storyline convincingly.


Thank you for posting this. So great to see! 90 and 94?! Utterly incredible. So goodWhen Corrie was great, so nice to see this x
Coronation Street's Rita and Mavis icons in emotional reunion at RHS Tatton Flower Show
They were one of Corrie's most iconic double acts as Rita and Mavis throughout the 1970s, 80s and 90s.
![]()
Coronation Street's Rita and Mavis icons in emotional reunion at RHS Tatton
They were one of Corrie's most iconic double acts as Rita and Mavis throughout the 1970s, 80s and 90s.www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk
View attachment 46341
View attachment 46342
Friday’s episode was brilliant, filled with sadness as they come to terms with the 6-12 months left and laughter with the bathroom scenes.The Paul storyline is heart breaking