Oh yuck. The Carry On team were exploited: first by being treated like muck and paid peanuts by Peter Rogers; then being left with no kind of royalty for the numerous TV screenings, home media releases, clip shows, books and spin offs. But the one bit of power they had in the situation was a choice as to whether or not they appeared in those vehicles and spoke the lines on the page.
I find this holographic fad with dead actors a bit icky. Barbara may have liked it, who knows. But many of the team were very private people. I doubt Joan Sims would have cared for it. And Kenneth Williams would have hated the idea of his likeness being manipulated in this way*.
It's interesting that Brian Baker has made this statement now. A lot of what's in the article is old news and was floating around last year. The fact that the only name he's quoted as mentioning is Barbara's suggests that someone, somewhere sees her death as a timely piece of publicity for the new, improved, politically correct Carry Ons that are in the works.
*Mind you, he'd also have hated his extremely personal diaries and letters being published, and that hasn't stopped me buying and reading them, so perhaps I haven't much room to speak since I've done my bit to enable the exploitation.