Awards
Favourite Movie
Scream series

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
To be honest, this does seem like a very Jeff thing to do.

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
My Son Hunter sounds like it's going to focus more on Hunter than on Joe which is a shame. Joe Biden has had a fascinating life of overcoming setbacks to achieve great things whereas Hunter's story is more about scandal and negativity. I would watch John James play Joe Biden in a biopic of the man who became President but I'm not interested in a biopic of his son.

Brian Kinney

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
To be honest, this does seem like a very Jeff thing to do.
But it has become sadly a very John James thing too. 'NY Post', 2020:

A new play starring Dean Cain (“Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman”) and Kristy Swanson (“Buffy the Vampire Slayer”) that premiered on YouTube this week offers a dramatic retelling of the relationship between former FBI agent Peter Strzok and bureau attorney Lisa Page. (...)

“Obamagate” characters include a teddy bear-clutching former CIA Director John O. Brennan, played by Paul Michael Niema; and ex-FBI Director James Comey, played by John James, dressed as a slightly unsettling boy scout troop leader.

ObamagatePoster.jpg

Not listed on James' credits at IMBb because it's just a YT video. James Comey is actually a much more attractive older guy than John James is today. Sad!

Last edited:

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Did you hear what happened to John James? He walked into a glass door of a restaurant on Saturday and had to be taken to hospital with a couple of stitches. Hope it hasn't spoiled his face.

He's getting into character to play Joe Biden I guess.

Monzo

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Scream series
You can watch “My Son Hunter” on YouTube:

I don't find the movie appealing and didn't manage to watch it in its entirety, instead just skipping to the scenes with John James.

Do you think he portrays Joe Biden well?

Last edited:

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Rumor was that one of the younger male DYNASTY cast-members was a raging homosexual in real life, and then suddenly threw off the gay life overnight, started dating women exclusively, slipping into the hetero lifestyle permanently.

I wonder which one that was...

Lankershim Blasdel 1

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Enchanted April
The dog fights on Dallas and Dynasty had quite different feels.
With Dynasty I thought Adam wanted to hatefuck the shit out of Jeff Colby.
You’re implying he would have liked it
1710521873128.jpeg

Last edited:

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The dog fights on Dallas and Dynasty had quite different feels.
With Dynasty I thought Adam wanted to hatefuck the shit out of Jeff Colby.
You’re implying he would have liked it
View attachment 51603

Oh, you know me -- I just don't judge.

But Jeff grabbing Adam's crotch in order to push him off the building certainly seems to hint at something...

The two probably agreed to their high-rise meeting in advance, their mile-high slap-and-tickle battle just a twisted sex game for all in Denver to see.

But, as anybody who knows anything understands, brazen homoeroticism is the ultimate manifestation of uber-masculinity.

Last edited:

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Oh, you know me -- I just don't judge.

But Jeff grabbing Adam's crotch in order to push him off the building certainly seems to hint at something...

The two probably agreed to their high-rise meeting in advance, their mile-high slap-and-tickle battle just a twisted sex game for all in Denver to see.

But, as anybody who knows anything understands, brazen homoeroticism is the ultimate manifestation of uber-masculinity.

What I can´t understand is that Gordon, being gay, didn´t get "happier" in certain shots... :danc: :danc: :danc: