Leslie Caron - the oldest FC female now at 92.

The article is about her career and healthy living. At the time she was aged 86.

French/American Leslie Caron is now the oldest living FC female, at 92. She will be 93 in July. Leslie as Nicole Sauguet came to the Valley (after Chase's presumed drowning) looking payback of a $30 million loan, from when they romanced in Vietnam.

Nicole Sauguet, in the 7th season.

Leslie in 2020.

Angela is talking to Nicole, in Del Oro. The subject of Chase's vineyard arises, (a scene from season 7, 1987-'88):

Angela is looking at an old photo of Chase, from his Vietnam days: "Well, how young and innocent Chase looks. I heard you two had quite a fling, in Vietnam."

Nicole: "Yes. Quite a fling indeed, Mrs. Channing. And the answer is no. I have no intention of selling Chase's vineyard."

Angela: "Well I don't think that's a decision for you to make. You wouldn't want to move in on his widow's time of mourning, now would you?"

Nicole: "Maggie Gioberti is not the only one wearing black."

Angela: "Revenge leaves a very bitter taste, in one's mouth. Something like sour grapes. Why don't you leave it to the pros."

Nicole laughs.

Richard Denault

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Camelot
Leslie Carom is charming and a very intelligent woman
If Jeff Frelich had produced season eight. Nicole would have returned. She was an important member of the thirteen

Chloe-Fusco

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards

The article is about her career and healthy living. At the time she was aged 86.

French/American Leslie Caron is now the oldest living FC female, at 92. She will be 93 in July. Leslie as Nicole Sauguet came to the Valley (after Chase's presumed drowning) looking payback of a $30 million loan, from when they romanced in Vietnam.

Nicole Sauguet, in the 7th season.

Leslie in 2020.

Angela is talking to Nicole, in Del Oro. The subject of Chase's vineyard arises, (a scene from season 7, 1987-'88):

Angela is looking at an old photo of Chase, from his Vietnam days: "Well, how young and innocent Chase looks. I heard you two had quite a fling, in Vietnam."

Nicole: "Yes. Quite a fling indeed, Mrs. Channing. And the answer is no. I have no intention of selling Chase's vineyard."

Angela: "Well I don't think that's a decision for you to make. You wouldn't want to move in on his widow's time of mourning, now would you?"

Nicole: "Maggie Gioberti is not the only one wearing black."

Angela: "Revenge leaves a very bitter taste, in one's mouth. Something like sour grapes. Why don't you leave it to the pros."

Nicole laughs.
Wow Leslie looks great.

Chloe-Fusco

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah FC and Dallas should've linked up. Consideration was given to such a show in the 1988-'89 season.