Here's one I've been trying to find...used as an establishing shot for an elegant restaurant.
View attachment 17174
I can help with that one! It isn’t in Texas or California. It is located in New Orleans, Louisiana! Stock footage was used here.

Fascinating...est. shots from all over. Yep, I never would've found that, unless by completely by accident. I'll sleep better tonight.
I couldn't find the outside elevator, until I looked closer.
View attachment 17179
Fascinating...est. shots from all over. Yep, I never would've found that, unless by completely by accident. I'll sleep better tonight.
I couldn't find the outside elevator, until I looked closer.
View attachment 17179
I'm on S8. My short list for now as:
Rebecca's house (above)
- Swellen's townhome
- Jenna's apt - with the rock wall/fountain at the sidewalk.
- Katherine's home she "bought back the home she was raised in"
![]()
Kath's house "she bought"
View attachment 17169
Others will come up while watching, or will come up from the buried depths of my fading memory.

L
Look at The Village Corners East and The Village Corners in Dallas. They are located next to each other and both use this picture in their related images when you look at their information in Google Maps. I think it is a match to Jenna’s staircase, although I have not specifically located it on Google Maps.
View attachment 17059
She Ellen’s townhouse is still a mystery!

johnmmil10 said:Looking at Google Maps, there is no street view along Village Glenn Drive. That makes nailing down Jenna’s apartment difficult. However. I didn’t notice it earlier, but I did find a 360° view posted by someone that shows to be taken along this road that I found interesting. It is from a different angle, but I think we might be seeing Jenna’s staircase. What do you think? I’d like to drive by the next time I am in the area since Google Maps isn’t helping on this street.



I'm really surprised something near the studio wasn't used, as at that point numerous scenes were shot in or near Culver City.
An other view
Current drive up from a google street pic.
View attachment 17192
You sure got it, jm10. You're the bomb! Here's driving up to drop off Jenna...a couple more rock walls beyond Jenna's due to terrain. The camera is positioned by the rock wall/steps leading to Jenna's.
View attachment 17189
...at Jenna's, with the entrance marked. Bobby and JR are seen coming out of there "during the wedding".
View attachment 17191
Also interesting is its just a couple of blocks behind Cliff's offices at the Campbell Center. Coincidentally, I "google-drove" this as a back way to Cliff's offices from Northwest Hwy/Skillman St. Also "drove" down Shady Brook, the other side of the complex. But as no rock wall is on these streets, I didn't see this location as Jenna's.


Good pics...I was on google but didn't get this.
Just found this on its website.
View attachment 17198
do they prominently feature the fact that it was once Jenna Wade's condo on their website? They should, as some poor sap (like me) might pay extra for that reason alone!
oh man, living in super-expensive San Francisco, those rents make me want to cry! For like 1/3 of the price I could be strolling down the front steps pretending to be the mysterious Italian fake count from Quebec Naldo Marchetta..

yup, the 7 nights a week gigs in North Beach are long gone, sadly.. Enrico’s went down a few years ago.I hear ya bro'...love S/Fran but so expensive. One of my favorite spots is when Kirk & co hit S/Fran and the scene is filmed at the 'wedge' building on Columbus & Kearny in Star Trek IV. Was a great area...Pearl's, Enrico's, the restaurants. Been almost 20 years...probably changed a bit.
View attachment 17202
Yeah...heard...interesting place Enrico's. And Pearl's...was talking with a minority owner back in 1998..an old-timer (like I am now) and trombone player if I remember correctly...he had worked the old days with Count Basie with the same drummer I had worked with back around '83. Lot's of "small world's" in the music bi-ness.yup, the 7 nights a week gigs in North Beach are long gone, sadly.. Enrico’s went down a few years ago.
oops... Lots of nice country with twangy guitar and steel guitar. A lot of the 'up' stuff is fun.