Locations

Bill B.

Telly Talk Member
LV
0
 
Another park/playground....Season -2/Episode-13..."Kidnapped"....Cliff Barnes stops at a park and finds a note under a bench which was left by the kidnappers.This location is Barrington Park in Los Angeles,CA….[Address is-333 S. Barrington Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90049]...…....https://goo.gl/maps/WXEcFfM6Tq6xEZBF9
 

Attachments

  • 67402523_352172642373889_6821982622533550080_n.jpg
    67402523_352172642373889_6821982622533550080_n.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
Another park/playground....Season -2/Episode-13..."Kidnapped"....Cliff Barnes stops at a park and finds a note under a bench which was left by the kidnappers.This location is Barrington Park in Los Angeles,CA….[Address is-333 S. Barrington Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90049]...…....https://goo.gl/maps/WXEcFfM6Tq6xEZBF9
Yeah...looks like a winner too. The steps vs parking lot vs tennis court. The apts across the street with the high 2nd floor window. Looks like the scene building had a brick wall with writing on it, gone now. That's awesome!
 
Last edited:

Bill B.

Telly Talk Member
LV
0
 
Season-2/Episode-5..."Black Market Baby".....Rita's first apartment.[location-somewhere in Dallas Texas,anyone know?]…..TOUGH one!
 

Attachments

  • 67969080_355745858683234_1704554975117443072_n.jpg
    67969080_355745858683234_1704554975117443072_n.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Bill B.

Telly Talk Member
LV
0
 
Episode..."Act Of Love"..[Season-2/Episode-10]...Cliff and Sue Ellen strolling around a pond....Was this location mentioned before here?
 

Attachments

  • PDVD_000.JPG
    PDVD_000.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 67

Retired Account 1

Telly Talk Active Member
Retired Member
LV
0
 
Awards
3
Episode..."Act Of Love"..[Season-2/Episode-10]...Cliff and Sue Ellen strolling around a pond....Was this location mentioned before here?

I don't think so and I would love to know too. look there 's a kind of house or pavillon don't know if it's the same episode but I guess it's always their meeting spot vlcsnap-2019-07-27-21h25m01s320.jpg
 
Last edited:

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
Season-2/Episode-5..."Black Market Baby".....Rita's first apartment.[location-somewhere in Dallas Texas,anyone know?]…..TOUGH one!
Bill...this was mentioned early on...maybe first dozen or so pages.

(my bad...JM10 is right, below)
 
Last edited:

johnmmil10

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Awards
1
In S11E05 Bobby looks for the now missing Pam. He goes to a small airport.

Where was the airport? There are not a lot of clues, but I could see a poster for the Plano Balloon Festival and I could see the house across the street with the birdhouse window as Bobby pulled in. Following the filming pattern, this is early in the season and should be a Texas location.

0A5740B2-2084-4717-85D1-CDC150E6DE07.jpeg

Looking for current airports turned up nothing. I ran across a website that discussed closed airfields (http://www.airfields-freeman.com/TX/Airfields_TX_Dallas_N.htm) and there was one listed in Plano! The webpage said that houses have now filled the area where the airfield used to be.

EA0DE6B3-3336-46FE-8C29-A75B71B54738.jpeg

Using their information I could find the general area, but I was stuck on confirming it with the house shown in the background. After all, anyone could have a poster with the Plano Balloon Festival! I looked for homes with the distinctive window across the street from where the airfield should have been. I only looked for homes on the end of the street that directly face the street and my search came up empty.

Tonight I wondered if the home we see in the background isn’t on the end of the block. What if there was an empty lot where a new house could have been built since the scene was filmed? I started looking for the distinctive window on the second house of the streets across from the old airfield.

I it didn’t take long to find a match! On Gent Drive, I found the house with the distinctive birdhouse window. Sure enough, it is now the second house on the block.

B6A896BD-B2CC-466A-B1A3-670C806C02DF.jpg
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.081...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s_7K_OIj3D2K1yL_w9viOlw!2e0

Now we know the airport scene was filmed at now-gone Dallas North Airport in Plano, Texas!
 

Taylor Bennett Jr.

Telly Talk Winner
LV
5
 
Awards
12
Season-2/Episode-5..."Black Market Baby".....Rita's first apartment.[location-somewhere in Dallas Texas,anyone know?]…..TOUGH one!
the only way to find it might be to drive around Dallas until that Sanford and Son theme, er, “homage” that John Parker wrote for the scene starts playing!
 
Last edited:

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
The packed housing around the Brinkmann Ranch in Frisco, TX is astounding. You can also see the packed housing around Southfork.

But the Brinkmann Ranch is still approximately 1 section (1 square mile).
Brinkmann Ranch.png

Southfork used to be approximately 1 section, but now has home sites on its section.
Southfork Section.png
 

johnmmil10

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Awards
1
J.R. Looks for Clayton when he thinks Clayton and Jessica worked together to kill Amy, Clayton’s first wife. He confronts Clayton and Ray in a restaurant parking lot.

05C01E39-E17B-4FC0-846C-84567B94068D.jpeg
C4491F9C-A191-4267-884C-3AE1C4922C31.jpeg

This used to be the Crest House Family Restaurant. The clues were located in the reflection on J.R.’s hood. The building still stands, but an addition has changed the side of the building seen on screen.

It is located at 12517 Washington in Los Angeles.

AD8E793A-2E37-489C-95D2-F2AE7C9DD259.jpeg
 

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
J.R. Looks for Clayton when he thinks Clayton and Jessica worked together to kill Amy, Clayton’s first wife. He confronts Clayton and Ray in a restaurant parking lot.

You are too much, jm10. That's an awesome eye you have! This has to be one of the most obscure finds yet based on a clue.
 
Last edited:
Top