- Awards
- 1
I've been trying to find the building used for the Ewing condo for Kristen and Lucy/Mitch. I'm sure it's changed, making it that much more difficult.
That one is located at 865 Comstock Ave!
I've been trying to find the building used for the Ewing condo for Kristen and Lucy/Mitch. I'm sure it's changed, making it that much more difficult.
Yep...sure is. And I thought I was into locations. You put me to shame, bud.That one is located at 865 Comstock Ave!
Yep...sure is. And I thought I was into locations. You put me to shame, bud.
Does anybody know where Jack’s house from the dream season is?
I put it at 3619 Summershore Ln in Westlake Village in CA. That complex is also the condo of crazy Connie that Ray visits in season 11. Also, do you have the nearby Boccaccio's Restaurant on your map? It pops up frequently.
Had no idea. That's so far out of the way I never would've guessed that one. Google street view doesn't show Boccaccios. The outside is not familiar. Was it used for inside shots?

Time to kill this morning...
This gives an overall perspective on where locations are in relation to downtown Dallas. I'm a visual guy, and
this helps me get a feel for the area.
View attachment 16576
a - Southfork s2-14, Ray's first house behind on McCreary
b - Southfork s1 - 5 pilots - Brinkmann Ranch
c - Southern Cross
d - Pam's house from Rebecca
e - Pam's house were Bobby was mowed down by Catherine
f - first season or so for office interior with downtown office view from JR's side office window
g - Barnes Wentworth - "gold" towers
h - Ft Worth Stockyards
i - Parkland Hospital
j - Hunt estate on White Rock Lake
k - DFW Airport
L - Las Colinas
m - Love Field, and Bachman Lake for picnics
n - SMU
o - ATT Stadium (Cowboys) and TX Rangers ballfield
p - Cowboys stadium until 2009
q - Ray's second house, McKay bought
r - hard to see in upper left of University Park. It's the Park Cities area.
Not shown - downtown detail with Ewing building, and Bryan tower where Ewing Oil offices were supposed to be in
first 5 ep's, among others. They are approximately underneath the first 'a' in "Dallas"


Did you track down the Casa de España (I always liked the name!)? It sounds like a place Marilee would go to hook up with her Latin gigolos!
In the first of 5 pilots (s1), Pam finds Digger to tell him of her marriage to Bobby. Not sure if it was the deli or where the building is going up. The pic shows the corner of Houston and Wood. (Make a right at the light then it's 2 blocks to Reunion Tower. 3 blocks back is Dealey Plaza.)
View attachment 16578
Excellent. I missed that!306 S Houston is located where the deli is today. As Pam leaves the bar the address is briefly shown on the door.
Really? What have you done?But sadly i'm not allowed to enter the US anymore
Really? What have you done?

