- Awards
- 12
That station is located in Waxahachie!
https://goo.gl/maps/UZzQdTAnAtdJBuTR6
and all this time I thought the Atlantic Ocean was what's between Dallas and Italy!
That station is located in Waxahachie!
https://goo.gl/maps/UZzQdTAnAtdJBuTR6
That station is located in Waxahachie!
https://goo.gl/maps/UZzQdTAnAtdJBuTR6
Don’t forget about the time Sue Ellen and Peter met at Pizza Hut in ‘The Buck Stops Here.’you almost never see any chain restaurants or stores on the show, but here we see Lucy eating at a Stuckey's after stealing JR's car and running away to see her mother
![]()
(it's breakfast time, presumably, so little Lucy didn't go for the Big Meal Special)

and all this time I thought the Atlantic Ocean was what's between Dallas and Italy!
In season six Ray and Donna travel to Emporia, Kansas. Wylie’s Ballard Avenue was where they made their entrance to town.
https://goo.gl/maps/qFxMTXCUSrDpJopx9
The station where Mickey worked is still on Ballard Avenue.
https://goo.gl/maps/icaRTEFvS5JULa1Y9
Just across the street was Aunt Lil’s house. Good thing Mickey didn’t have too long of a commute, but Lil should have been able to see him working from the front porch. In real life a lot of work has gone into restoring this historic home.
https://goo.gl/maps/97GWRwQj3KGPLwi19
That’s not all that was filmed in Wylie. More for next time!
It will show up a few more times.This is where Kristen was calling JR from, to extort money from him in the final ep of season 4. Corner of Pickwick Ln and Northwest Hwy, Dallas.
View attachment 16611
Interesting how the camera guy is blocking the down-street view. I wonder if it's that way through the whole scene. I'll find out when I get there.Back to Wylie.
The old State Bank was located on Ballard Avenue. In season 10 Bobby and John Carter leave the bank and walk down the street (first row). In season 12 the bank serves as the Braddock County Courthouse (second row). Now it houses offices and an art center (third row).
View attachment 16614
Bill Dilks said:Question...was Wylie also used for Haleyville, or Landowne (Dove Hunt)? I have to go back to review that ep.
Interesting how the camera guy is blocking the down-street view. I wonder if it's that way through the whole scene. I'll find out when I get there.
Question...was Wylie also used for Haleyville, or Landowne (Dove Hunt)? I have to go back to review that ep.
Great info! Excellent!
Landowne was filmed in Krum on W McCart Street.
The Snap Shop where Ray and stole a car...
https://goo.gl/maps/UkdxFY7i4ParyMs18
Lenny’s Bar
https://goo.gl/maps/vWYBAEEA7E8kEGiGA
The General Store and Florist
https://goo.gl/maps/15aEQLYVSJmvHfZF8
Where you see Ray and Bobby walk back into town.
https://goo.gl/maps/AFautBGTT9mNyzGY8