Locations from # 13.09 (DVD count) / 12.09 (original count):
The pedestrian bridge over the Avenue of the Stars in Century City, CA (compare my post # 989) is used again, this time with J.R. and Bobby when they run into Harv:
View attachment 21670
The William Travis Building (sign is a prop, of course) is what is nowadays known as the Jimmy Stewart Building on the Sony Pictures Studios lot. When "Dallas" was filmed, it was known as the Producers' Building at MGM Studios / Lorimar Studios. Although there were a few other tenants in this building (MGM / UA and Poylgram), it was almost exclusively used by Lorimar from 1981 on (i.e. way before they purchased MGM Studios). Lorimar had previously been stationed mainly on The Burbank Studios (WB) lot, but needed more office space and rented almost the entire building from MGM. The building became Lorimar's administrative headquarters in 1981 with its own physical address at 3970 Overland Avenue, Culver City, CA 90230 (as opposed to the address of MGM Studios at 10202 West Washington Boulevard) and was accessible through the Overland Gate.
Prior to this episode, the building was utilized on "Dallas" for a number of other purposes, such as Pam picking up Miss Ellie in # 6.15 (DVD) / 5.15. (original), the Houston Memorial Hospital in # 7.23 and 7.28 (DVD) / 6.23 and 6.28 (original) and as the Graison Research facility in season 9 (DVD) / 8 (original count).
I am aware that I may have posted locations that have already been identified, but I usually don't revisit all previous pages in this thread to double check whenever I see something I want to share. Sorry if there might be any "superfluous" identification.
View attachment 21671