Meeting Cast Falcon Crest

Richard Denault

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Camelot
In the Dallas forum I read that there had been a meeting of the actors in 2023. Then a report came out about the event.
It's a shame that one isn't organized with the Falcon Crest actors do it in Napa. But it's very far from Los Angeles. And it does not seem that its authorities are up to this task,although the series made the valley famous throughout the world.
And in Los Angeles a small event that fans could attend
There would be enough fans in the United States to organize it
If the Falcon Crest club was in the United States instead of Germany, I'm sure they would have organized it

TJP

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I've actually been approached to check with the "Falcon Crest" cast for this year's Hollywood Show in June in Burbank.

Lorenzo and Carl are the only ones who would be able to make it at the date the promoter asked me about. Unfortunately, most of the others I reached out to have scheduling conflicts, so it probably won't happen.

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I would like to think a FALCON CREST reunion will happen soon. Thanks for your post @TJP. I hope your successful in the not too distant future; with regards to Margaret, David, Robert, Lorenzo, Ana, William R., Jamie and Susan appearing together to discuss the wine focused saga. The followers need another throw of the FC dice to capture their series nostalgia.

The last group photo of the FALCON CREST core cast, including creator Earl Hamner (R.I.P. 2016) and sadly Abby Dalton passed away in 2020 (R.I.P.)

Maggie speaks to Chase’s workers, in the Gioberti winery. The separate business (once a part of FC) has been acquired again by Angela, (a scene from season 7, 1987 – ’88):

Maggie: “I want you to be sure how much Chase appreciated your dedication and your loyalty. I don’t think I have to tell you that I wouldn’t have made it here for 10 minutes; without your help, from all of you. Mrs. Channing has assured me that your jobs here are secure.”

Angela walks in: “That’s right! Of course now you’ll be working for Falcon Crest.”

Maggie: “Right on time.”

Angela: “Well you know what they say time is money.”

Maggie: “Well you got what you wanted Angela. All of it; Chase’s land, his winery.”

Angela: “All I ever wanted was to unite the two Falcon Crest properties together.”

Maggie: “Well you’ve done it! I tell you what I’m going to sleep well tonight because I’m not going to worry about the rain. I’m not going to worry about the frost. Look all I really wanted to say was thank you, all of you and I’m going to miss you! Excuse me.”

Angela looks at the workers: “Now all of you who want to work for me with a substantial raise of course would you please step forward.”

The camera moves to each winery worker but none of them step towards Angela.

Richard Denault

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Camelot
David published a book about his time in Dark Shadows.
My Shadowed Past
It is a very good book
1712393927026.jpeg

@TJP You've never asked David why he didn't write a book My Falcon Crest Past.
I worked 3 years in Dark and 9 in Falcon
Dedicated copies can be requested here

Richard Denault

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Camelot
Dark Shadows fans are luckier
In July the actors still alive will meet with fans
1712395509375.jpeg

So if any fan is encouraged, they could meet David. Most of them are fans of Dark Shadows but there are also Falcon Crest. I have read that he is very kind to fans