Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Frank Underwood" data-source="post: 101564" data-attributes="member: 35"><p>I wasn't aware of that, but it's certainly despicable.</p><p></p><p>I was fortunate to have a mother who encouraged my sister and I to have our own individuality. Neither of us ruled over the other because of our gender. Of course, modern day feminists are no longer interested in actual equality such as that. It's about elevating women to sainthood, teaching men that they're boorish pigs, and the institution of matriarchy.</p><p></p><p>There are many rational, decent women who reject today's feminism for that reason. Of course, they've also become targets for the third waver's vitriol.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Frank Underwood, post: 101564, member: 35"] I wasn't aware of that, but it's certainly despicable. I was fortunate to have a mother who encouraged my sister and I to have our own individuality. Neither of us ruled over the other because of our gender. Of course, modern day feminists are no longer interested in actual equality such as that. It's about elevating women to sainthood, teaching men that they're boorish pigs, and the institution of matriarchy. There are many rational, decent women who reject today's feminism for that reason. Of course, they've also become targets for the third waver's vitriol. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top