Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Frank Underwood" data-source="post: 148036" data-attributes="member: 35"><p>True, which is why I don't understand leftists who now affiliate with the right. Just because they're correct about third wave feminists and SJWs doesn't make them right about everything.</p><p></p><p>On the other hand, I do understand the frustration leftists have with our side having become so corrupted and immersed in identity politics.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Frank Underwood, post: 148036, member: 35"] True, which is why I don't understand leftists who now affiliate with the right. Just because they're correct about third wave feminists and SJWs doesn't make them right about everything. On the other hand, I do understand the frustration leftists have with our side having become so corrupted and immersed in identity politics. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top