Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="bmasters9" data-source="post: 148139" data-attributes="member: 77"><p>I'd like to say this-- the more fingers that #MeToo/#TimesUp and Gillette point at men, the more fingers will be pointing back at them from men (myself included) who have been fed up with all that sensationalist bull gipp (and I would imagine, vice versa as well)!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="bmasters9, post: 148139, member: 77"] I'd like to say this-- the more fingers that #MeToo/#TimesUp and Gillette point at men, the more fingers will be pointing back at them from men (myself included) who have been fed up with all that sensationalist bull gipp (and I would imagine, vice versa as well)! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top