Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Frank Underwood" data-source="post: 148417" data-attributes="member: 35"><p>This picture is so hilarious. Nothing says I'm a douche bag rapist more than a good ol' fashioned veggie barbecue!</p><p></p><p>Of course, the tendency people have to defend themselves from stereotypes only <em><strong>reinforces </strong></em>those stereotypes in the minds of these SJWs. If you're saying you're a nice guy and that not all men are bad, then surely the opposite is true. Ironically, I hear this from men more than women on social media. These are the so-called "woke" bros, also known as white knights. </p><p></p><p>It's like when Fox News brings on black people and millennials to <em><strong>bash </strong></em>black people and millennials.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Frank Underwood, post: 148417, member: 35"] This picture is so hilarious. Nothing says I'm a douche bag rapist more than a good ol' fashioned veggie barbecue! Of course, the tendency people have to defend themselves from stereotypes only [I][B]reinforces [/B][/I]those stereotypes in the minds of these SJWs. If you're saying you're a nice guy and that not all men are bad, then surely the opposite is true. Ironically, I hear this from men more than women on social media. These are the so-called "woke" bros, also known as white knights. It's like when Fox News brings on black people and millennials to [I][B]bash [/B][/I]black people and millennials. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top