Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Frank Underwood" data-source="post: 148511" data-attributes="member: 35"><p>As far as bullying goes, I've experienced it at the hands of boys <em><strong>and</strong></em> girls. Girls can be just as vicious as boys. Not only have I seen girls bully boys, I've also seen girls bully each other. But instead of tackling issues such as bullying on a case by case basis, third wave feminism would have you believe that girls who bully are also victims of men and the patriarchy.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Frank Underwood, post: 148511, member: 35"] As far as bullying goes, I've experienced it at the hands of boys [I][B]and[/B][/I] girls. Girls can be just as vicious as boys. Not only have I seen girls bully boys, I've also seen girls bully each other. But instead of tackling issues such as bullying on a case by case basis, third wave feminism would have you believe that girls who bully are also victims of men and the patriarchy. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top