Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Frank Underwood" data-source="post: 158009" data-attributes="member: 35"><p>That's precisely why I said I'm not conflating his actions with rape. But the touching is still unwanted. Does that not fall under the purview of #metoo? I'm one of the movements biggest critics, but there are times when lines are legitimately crossed. It doesn't have to be sexual to be wrong, and many of the women in the videos are clearly uncomfortable by it.</p><p></p><p>Just like sexual harassment doesn't involve actual sex, but does involve unwanted advances. </p><p></p><p></p><p>Yes, for coming to Biden's aid while bashing Bernie for something members of his campaign were accused of. They don't have their own political motivations in check.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Frank Underwood, post: 158009, member: 35"] That's precisely why I said I'm not conflating his actions with rape. But the touching is still unwanted. Does that not fall under the purview of #metoo? I'm one of the movements biggest critics, but there are times when lines are legitimately crossed. It doesn't have to be sexual to be wrong, and many of the women in the videos are clearly uncomfortable by it. Just like sexual harassment doesn't involve actual sex, but does involve unwanted advances. Yes, for coming to Biden's aid while bashing Bernie for something members of his campaign were accused of. They don't have their own political motivations in check. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top