Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
UK & Rest of World Politics
Russia begins the invasion
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Channing" data-source="post: 318471" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>This precisely.</p><p></p><p>The reason why I quoted Clive Myrie is because he is in Kyiv talking to people on the ground and reporting first hand what he is seeing and hearing. He is one of the most respected journalists in the UK. He works for the BBC which by law has to be unbiased which is why he says he<em> "can be held accountable for every word [he] puts on air".</em></p><p></p><p>By contrast, Jimmy Dore is no where near Ukraine, he makes his protestations from the safety of his house in the USA. He is held accountable by precisely no one.</p><p></p><p>Like you say, <em>"people should be careful about the sources of the information and the verifiable facts"</em></p><p></p><p><s>[ATTACH=full]36299[/ATTACH]</s></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Channing, post: 318471, member: 33"] This precisely. The reason why I quoted Clive Myrie is because he is in Kyiv talking to people on the ground and reporting first hand what he is seeing and hearing. He is one of the most respected journalists in the UK. He works for the BBC which by law has to be unbiased which is why he says he[I] "can be held accountable for every word [he] puts on air".[/I] By contrast, Jimmy Dore is no where near Ukraine, he makes his protestations from the safety of his house in the USA. He is held accountable by precisely no one. Like you say, [I]"people should be careful about the sources of the information and the verifiable facts"[/I] [S][ATTACH type="full" alt="FNPqV7eXwAAwKjO (2).png"]36299[/ATTACH][/S] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
UK & Rest of World Politics
Russia begins the invasion
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top