Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
Star Interviews
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 144656" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>I just love her. I could watch her be interviewed all day. She's so intelligent and funny, and is able to have a sense of humour about times in her life which were pretty terrible. She had such a great sense of who she was, always and didn't let that be changed despite all the superficial studio demands.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 144656, member: 68"] I just love her. I could watch her be interviewed all day. She's so intelligent and funny, and is able to have a sense of humour about times in her life which were pretty terrible. She had such a great sense of who she was, always and didn't let that be changed despite all the superficial studio demands. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
Star Interviews
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top