Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
Star Interviews
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 177957" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>Recently I have been a bit obsessed with interviews with Debbie Reynolds. She was probably the last of that great golden age still kicking and still touring and working. I know Olivia de Havilland is still around but not in the same way Debbie was. From the interviews that I have seen that have mostly been in the last ten or so years before her death she comes across as such a lovely woman. Very funny, honest, and a very true, and good person. </p><p>I've always been obsessed with old Hollywood and Debbie is someone I have always been aware of. Mostly due the Elizabeth Taylor and Eddie Fisher scandal but I never really saw much of her acting, outside of singing in the rain and then her stint on Will & Grace many years later. I think that's about to change. I just ordered her book, Unsinkable, too. </p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]ByUQgH7SEOE[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 177957, member: 68"] Recently I have been a bit obsessed with interviews with Debbie Reynolds. She was probably the last of that great golden age still kicking and still touring and working. I know Olivia de Havilland is still around but not in the same way Debbie was. From the interviews that I have seen that have mostly been in the last ten or so years before her death she comes across as such a lovely woman. Very funny, honest, and a very true, and good person. I've always been obsessed with old Hollywood and Debbie is someone I have always been aware of. Mostly due the Elizabeth Taylor and Eddie Fisher scandal but I never really saw much of her acting, outside of singing in the rain and then her stint on Will & Grace many years later. I think that's about to change. I just ordered her book, Unsinkable, too. [MEDIA=youtube]ByUQgH7SEOE[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
Star Interviews
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top