The Tories Partied In Downing Street While Telling Everyone Else Parties Were Banned

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
These people are continually sticking 2 fingers up at the people of the UK.

Last year while people were dying in hospitals and care homes, the government banned their families from seeing them to stop interpersonal contact from spreading covid. Meanwhile, that same Tory government were boozing and partying at 10 Downing Street, no doubt laughing at us plebs who follow the rules while they were doing whatever they please.

This Tory government literally sickens me.

Angela Channing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
Last edited:

bmasters9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It's the same way in Washington here in America w/both parties-- as the old saying goes, "rules for thee, but not for me."

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
What does Boris and his highrankibg rich mates have to do to get the British public to turn on them?

Once again another shocking document comes out of Downing Street and we the British public sit here helpless. The latest scandal of another gathering is now in the hands of the police. The police that is controlled by Boris and his mates. I simply cannot believe that the investigation will be anything more than a ticking exercise, just as it was when Dominic Cummings was investigated for taking his wife and child up the country when we were in the lockdown. For driving 60 miles to test his eyesight.

The crimes of any corrupt government continue to dominate the world and yet they are never held accountable

Angela Channing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
Boris Johnson and his fellow Tories were telling us to stay at home and not meet outside with more than one person while it seems they were having numerous parties at Downing Street with tens of people in attendance. When Johnson was asked about it he laughed. What a disgusting individual he truly is. While he was partying, people were dying and they families couldn't see them to say goodbye. People couldn't go to funerals because only 10 mourners were allowed meanwhile Johnson thought is was alright to have 100 people over for a party.

While Boris Johnson was laughing about his behaviour, this MP was telling parliament about what he was experiencing while the Downing Street Parties were going on.

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
K

Karin Schill

Well I would have thought Boris Johnson would have had more sense than this after almost dying from Covid himself. But it appears he has learnt nothing from that experience. :(

Angela Channing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
Well I would have thought Boris Johnson would have had more sense than this after almost dying from Covid himself. But it appears he has learnt nothing from that experience. :(
He doesn't care about anything because he's spoilt. Not my words but those of his future wife Carrie during an argument which was recorded by a neighbour.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
He’s facing calls to resign. Personally I feel If he doesn’t all hell will break loose because once again he will not be admitting to any wrong doing, and getting off scott free.

Angela Channing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
He’s facing calls to resign. Personally I feel If he doesn’t all hell will break loose because once again he will not be admitting to any wrong doing, and getting off scott free.
I wouldn't be satisfied with his resigning, I want him prosecuted, not just for breaking lockdown rule but for corruption. Johnson should be in jail, as should his colleagues who have aided, abetted and defended him.

Ollie james

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
What did people expect when they voted for this bufoon and his party? He went to hide in a fridge at one point of the election campaign. He has previous in telling lies and his only selling point in the election was to promise to get brexit done..well I hope leaving the EU was worth the damage of having this man run your country. As someone from Ireland I'm glad Britain have left because the thought of him having any say in our future is quite scary indeed.

K

Karin Schill

That is true, he was put into office to get Brexit done. It's done now so maybe we shouldn't be surprised that there are now calls for him to resign. He has after all accomplished what he was put into office to do.

I think Brexit has been bad for EU though. Also I find it is super annoying how we now have to pay taxes on goods we order from the UK. :(

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
What did people expect when they voted for this bufoon and his party? He went to hide in a fridge at one point of the election campaign. He has previous in telling lies and his only selling point in the election was to promise to get brexit done..well I hope leaving the EU was worth the damage of having this man run your country. As someone from Ireland I'm glad Britain have left because the thought of him having any say in our future is quite scary indeed.
Spare a thought for Northern Ireland - he doesn't give a crap about us but we're stuck with him and the UK.

K

Karin Schill

Oh yeah Northern Ireland has lost the most on Brexit. It is really sad how some of the old problems with the IRA and a hard border to Ireland has resurfaced. When it was all a part of the EU some of those old problems got resolved. So Brexit has really set things back to the last millenium. :(

Angela Channing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
A serial liar who is completely corrupt and along with a prince mired in allegations of child sex abuse, what a great advert they are for Britain. The EU must be happy they got rid of us.

K

Karin Schill

No we're not. I don't know why but for some reason Sweden and UK often were allies on some topics in the EU parliament. For instance when it came to keeping our original currencies.

Angela Channing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
Ten Downing Street held two more boozy parties the night before Prince Philip's funeral. Staff drank and danced until the early hours of the night of 16th April. Hours later, the Queen went to a socially-distanced funeral for Philip and mourned him alone.

Angela Channing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
The Queen mourns her husband alone:

Meanwhile in Downing Street a few hours earlier:

(This isn't footage from the actual party held that day but from another party he was at to give an impression of what might have been going on).

Last edited:

Ollie james

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
No we're not. I don't know why but for some reason Sweden and UK often were allies on some topics in the EU parliament. For instance when it came to keeping our original currencies.
The most important currencies are decency and respect. Neither Johnson or farage have those and the European Union can only be better without them.