Top Ten Knots Landing Videos

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Here is my last soap-themed video for this month, dedicated to those forgotten professionals who hardly appeared in the supersoaps (or were badly written): doctors of any specialty. Including the four big ones, and also TNT´s "Dallas". Enjoy it and comment (and subscribe!).

 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
And here comes the first video announced for this month: Top 10 Scenes of Nicollette Sheridan (as Paige and Anne) throughout her 7 years in "Knots Landing". I hope you like it. I had to re-edit and "re-score" one of the clips, because it featured a Motown song and then it couldn´t be monetized, I wish it looks/sounds good. Oh and yes, some of my upcoming videos will be monetized, therefore there will short ads in them. Thanks for understanding!

 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Teaser!

 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
New video for the weekend! Following the early one about the "Supersoap Nightingales", now it´s time for the themes that remind us diehard fans of our soaps. None of them especially written for the shows. I had to re-edit it for the demands of you-know-who, it was a bit longer. I hope you like it.

 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Hi everyone. Voilà my new video, a re-upload of "Best Scenes without Dialogues", with HD quality (almost all clips, except the Laura one, whose scene at the restaurant from "Willing Victims" was unceremoniously cut off from the Prime airing). I hope you like it.

 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Hello everybody! Voilà another video for August, this time a multi-soap one about the craziest characters in Soap Land. Some have been overlooked because of space constraints, and also because they were true villains rather than cuckoos. Notice: No gun is present in any of the clips (not an easy task).

 

Stillwitty

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
Awards
3
New video for the weekend! Following the early one about the "Supersoap Nightingales", now it´s time for the themes that remind us diehard fans of our soaps. None of them especially written for the shows. I had to re-edit it for the demands of you-know-who, it was a bit longer. I hope you like it.

There is a reason Michelle Phillips never had a solo career after Mamas and Papas - even with all her Music business connections. Her only solo album in '77 crashed, so she got into acting...
 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
There is a reason Michelle Phillips never had a solo career after Mamas and Papas - even with all her Music business connections. Her only solo album in '77 crashed, so she got into acting...

I used to own it, but it was a bit boring. Anyway, I do love Michelle´s singing voice and she´s one of the best supporting actresses of that era.
 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Voilà the teaser for my next video, a super-cut of the previously posted multisoap ones about "Mothers & Daughters", "Fathers & Sons", and "Mothers-in-law". This family relationships video will add the "Fathers-in-law" part, all four in much better image quality.

 
Top