Actors for ......

stevew

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
7
Jesse Williams as Jeff Colby
Idris Elba as Cecil Colby
Colin Salmon as Jason Colby
Alfred Enoch as Miles Colby
and
Diane Carroll as Constance Colby (mom)
 
Last edited:

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4
I'm sure the kids will be young eye candy with lots of skin to show on the CW, which is why I thought that Krystal would be younger as well. They could make her Fallon's age really.

No. Blake marrying a woman the same age as his daughter would be sick. Just have Cristal be 30-35, that's still young.
 

stevew

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
7
No. Blake marrying a woman the same age as his daughter would be sick. Just have Cristal be 30-35, that's still young.

I don't know about that. We fall in love with who we fall for. As long as it's healthy and living I'd be fine with it. But I also see the mid thirties for the character as well.
 

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4
I don't know about that. We fall in love with who we fall for. As long as it's healthy and living I'd be fine with it. But I also see the mid thirties for the character as well.

Yeah, but this is Blake and Krystle. There may have been a significant age gap between them in the original show, but she was still old enough to be the mother of his children (give or take a few years). There was no way anybody could accuse Blake of being a dirty old man because his new wife was still arguably "age appropriate."

If this were another couple I could probably get behind the wife being the same age as the daughter, depending on how its executed, but not Blake and Krystle. I say let Cristal be mid 30s. Still a lot younger than Blake needs to be (mid 40s to early 60s, preferably mid 50s) but old enough to be a mentor/mother to Fallon and Steven.
 

stevew

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
7
Yeah, but this is Blake and Krystle. There may have been a significant age gap between them in the original show, but she was still old enough to be the mother of his children (give or take a few years). There was no way anybody could accuse Blake of being a dirty old man because his new wife was still arguably "age appropriate."

If this were another couple I could probably get behind the wife being the same age as the daughter, depending on how its executed, but not Blake and Krystle. I say let Cristal be mid 30s. Still a lot younger than Blake needs to be (mid 40s to early 60s, preferably mid 50s) but old enough to be a mentor/mother to Fallon and Steven.

I get your point but it won't be Blake and Krystal and still I do agree with you on the age.
 

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4
I get your point but it won't be Blake and Krystal and still I do agree with you on the age.

Um, yes, it *will* be Blake and Krystle - it'll just be different actors and different storylines. ;)lol But yeah, thanks. :)
 
Top