Beverly Hills 90210 HD Remastered

Yesterday from the Beatles

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
Awards
3
So they say:
Η σειρά θα μεταδοθεί σε ποιότητα HD για πρώτη φορά στην ελληνική τηλεόραση μετά από ψηφιακή αποκατάσταση.

Google translator:
The series will be broadcast in HD quality for the first time on Greek television after digital restoration.

What is the exact connection between 90210 and Greece? :cool:


Here:
https://www.maktv.gr/xtypokardiastobeverlyhills
trailer and pilot free at the moment

I'm happy about this! :dance:
Now Melrose Place too for the first time on Greek television after digital restoration? :spinning:
 
Last edited:

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV
3
 
Awards
9
Wait what? :yikey:

Is the original music still in tact I wonder?
 

Yesterday from the Beatles

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
Awards
3
Wait what? :yikey:

Is the original music still in tact I wonder?
No original music it seems :( they just uploaded episode 2 today. Idk if you can watch it from your country... here are some screenshots... looks nice. as far as I know, this is the 1st time that the remastered version is out...
I wonder when it will be available worldwide, don't think someone in Greece did this just for the sake of Greek fans :D nothing against Greece I mean <3
p.s. it's in english with greek subs :D

b. hills 1.pngb. hills 2.pngb. hills 3.png
 
Last edited:

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV
3
 
Awards
9
Oh that's a shame about the music. I think that's more important to me than the remaster.

I wonder if they'll upload the episodes that's missing on most streaming sites? That's also been a major issue with the show.
 

Mister Seagull

Telly Talk Member
LV
0
 
It's coming to the US on October 20th, but only for digital purchase which I guess is going to be about $2 US per episode. The US version is supposed to have the original music, but I'm not holding my breath. Maybe at some point Paramount Plus, the streaming service that carries it here, will switch to the new version. Maybe...
 

Payton Cross

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV
8
 
Awards
18
Beverly Hills 90210 is returning to television in the Nederlands, airing Monday through Friday—just like Melrose Place, which has also been back since the beginning of the year on a channel I can't receive unless I subscribe to a paid package for extra channels.

I still need to see Beverly Hills 90210 on dvd, so this will be a good time to re-watch the show on dvd now that the Summer is almost over.
 
Top