Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Continuation Idea
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="stevew" data-source="post: 37292" data-attributes="member: 130"><p>Dynasty starring</p><p></p><p>Trevor Donovan as Blake Colby</p><p>(protagonist)</p><p></p><p>Jessica Alba as Claire nee Costilla Colby</p><p>Blake's wife (co-protagonist)</p><p></p><p>Daniel Henney as William "Lee" Dent</p><p>Blake's "Finance Guy"</p><p></p><p>William Levy as Pedro "Ruby" Rubirosa,</p><p>Blake's "Go-To Guy"</p><p></p><p>Michael Trevino as Juan Costilla</p><p>Claire's brother</p><p></p><p>Victoria Justice as Sofia Costilla</p><p>Claire's sister</p><p></p><p>John James as Jeff Colby</p><p>Blake's father</p><p></p><p>Nick Robinson as Jason Colby</p><p>Blake's brother (antagonist)</p><p></p><p>and</p><p></p><p>Joan Collins as Alexis Colby</p><p>Blake's grandmother</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>A television news reporter speaks and a picture of Blake Carrington is shown. "Denver's favorite son, Blake Carrington, died today at the age of ninety-nine. He is survived by his wife, Krystal, five children and twelve grandchildren, including Blake Colby, the self made billionaire who created the oil field services company Colby Hughes as well as owns the NFL championship team the Denver Cougars. Blake Carrington leaves behind the Carrington Family Foundation with an endowment of more than two billion dollars. Claire Colby, wife of Blake Colby, oversees the giant foundation and its many charitable causes. Mr. Carrington will be laid to rest on a part of his estate, Coinin, an acronym for the family motto, 'Concordia, Integritas, Industria,' meaning Unity, Integrity, and Industry.' The mansion, grounds and horse farm are owned by his grandson Blake where his lives with his wife and three children."</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Blake hugs Lauren in the entry hall of the Carrington Mansion, Coinin. The family gathers seeing each person off until only Blake, Claire, and Alexis remain. Jeff is the last to hug his son and tell him he loves him.</p><p></p><p>"Please take care of Mom for me."</p><p></p><p>"You have to forgive her for not being able to be here."</p><p></p><p>"Never crossed my mind to be mad at her. There's no way my mother could bury her father. I'm sure she's with friend on the South of France pretending nothing has happened."</p><p></p><p>"I'll leave you to take care of your brother."</p><p></p><p>"Of gee, thank you."</p><p></p><p>They hug again and Alexis walks him to the door telling him to hurry back.</p><p></p><p>Blake hugs her and says, "I'm glad you're spending the night."</p><p></p><p>"So am I."</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>The next morning Alexis watches her children, Blake they call "Trip," Marie and Jason swim in the pool.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Blake sees Claire off to the office, kissing each other good buy and noting a return to 'life as normal.'</p><p></p><p></p><p>Blake walks back into the house. A butler greets him in the long hall and says, "Misters Dent and Ruberosia are in the library."</p><p></p><p>"Thank you Andrew."</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Blake enters the library and greets the men calling the one "Ruby" and hugging him. He shakes the others hand and they pat each other on the shoulder. "Let's get down to business. ColbyCo has a board meeting later this week. I need updating on the Carleton Hotels expansion as well."</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Alexis, watching the kids says to a young man sitting next to her, "Go on."</p><p></p><p>"Your grandsons primary asset is Centennial Investments. It holds his shares in Colby Hughes, ColbyCo, his half of The Carlton Hotels he shares with prince Jamel al-Hambra, the Denver Cougars, and several hundred more businesses." He hands her a file.</p><p></p><p>"And His grandfather?"</p><p></p><p>"Blake had very little left. He sold this house to his grandson when he moved out east to be near Krystina. Most everything he had was divided up into trust-funds years ago or went to the Carrington Family Foundation along with the money Juan Castillo, Sr. pledged."</p><p></p><p>"Except for?"</p><p></p><p>"Personal items that went to his wife. And, I believe he was still holding onto twelve percent of DenverCarrington."</p><p></p><p>"What happens with that?"</p><p></p><p>"I can't even figure out who has his will."</p><p></p><p>"I'm paying you for answers and that's the number one answer I need."</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>A young man is in bed with a young woman, naked and sweaty and throughly enjoying themselves. She says something about hearing it from her sister.</p><p></p><p>He says Claire's the least of their problems, his bother wouldn't approve.</p><p></p><p>She laughs, "So when do we tell your brother and my sister?"</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>A young man shoots skeet on the grounds of Coinin when Lee, the other man Blake had meet with, approaches him, "Your sister's coming for diner this evening."</p><p></p><p>"Sofia? Why?"</p><p></p><p>"I don't know. I just overheard the talk in the kitchen."</p><p></p><p>"Well than, I'd better stick around."</p><p></p><p>"Weren't you anyway?"</p><p></p><p>"No. I told you I had some business of my father's to see to."</p><p></p><p>"And I told you I'd convince you to stay." Lee takes the younger man into his arms and they kiss.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>The young man enters the mansion and Blake says, "There you are." He turns to the man next to him and says, "This is my brother Jason Colby. Jason this is Herbert Ross, grandpa's attorney."</p><p></p><p>"Attorney?"</p><p></p><p>"Yes Mr. Colby. Your grandfather left you, your brother, Blake, and your sister, Lauren, just over twelve percent of DenverCarrington. At the start of business today, that's nearly a billion dollars, each. His intention was to trust the three of you to continue his life's work."</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="stevew, post: 37292, member: 130"] Dynasty starring Trevor Donovan as Blake Colby (protagonist) Jessica Alba as Claire nee Costilla Colby Blake's wife (co-protagonist) Daniel Henney as William "Lee" Dent Blake's "Finance Guy" William Levy as Pedro "Ruby" Rubirosa, Blake's "Go-To Guy" Michael Trevino as Juan Costilla Claire's brother Victoria Justice as Sofia Costilla Claire's sister John James as Jeff Colby Blake's father Nick Robinson as Jason Colby Blake's brother (antagonist) and Joan Collins as Alexis Colby Blake's grandmother A television news reporter speaks and a picture of Blake Carrington is shown. "Denver's favorite son, Blake Carrington, died today at the age of ninety-nine. He is survived by his wife, Krystal, five children and twelve grandchildren, including Blake Colby, the self made billionaire who created the oil field services company Colby Hughes as well as owns the NFL championship team the Denver Cougars. Blake Carrington leaves behind the Carrington Family Foundation with an endowment of more than two billion dollars. Claire Colby, wife of Blake Colby, oversees the giant foundation and its many charitable causes. Mr. Carrington will be laid to rest on a part of his estate, Coinin, an acronym for the family motto, 'Concordia, Integritas, Industria,' meaning Unity, Integrity, and Industry.' The mansion, grounds and horse farm are owned by his grandson Blake where his lives with his wife and three children." Blake hugs Lauren in the entry hall of the Carrington Mansion, Coinin. The family gathers seeing each person off until only Blake, Claire, and Alexis remain. Jeff is the last to hug his son and tell him he loves him. "Please take care of Mom for me." "You have to forgive her for not being able to be here." "Never crossed my mind to be mad at her. There's no way my mother could bury her father. I'm sure she's with friend on the South of France pretending nothing has happened." "I'll leave you to take care of your brother." "Of gee, thank you." They hug again and Alexis walks him to the door telling him to hurry back. Blake hugs her and says, "I'm glad you're spending the night." "So am I." The next morning Alexis watches her children, Blake they call "Trip," Marie and Jason swim in the pool. Blake sees Claire off to the office, kissing each other good buy and noting a return to 'life as normal.' Blake walks back into the house. A butler greets him in the long hall and says, "Misters Dent and Ruberosia are in the library." "Thank you Andrew." Blake enters the library and greets the men calling the one "Ruby" and hugging him. He shakes the others hand and they pat each other on the shoulder. "Let's get down to business. ColbyCo has a board meeting later this week. I need updating on the Carleton Hotels expansion as well." Alexis, watching the kids says to a young man sitting next to her, "Go on." "Your grandsons primary asset is Centennial Investments. It holds his shares in Colby Hughes, ColbyCo, his half of The Carlton Hotels he shares with prince Jamel al-Hambra, the Denver Cougars, and several hundred more businesses." He hands her a file. "And His grandfather?" "Blake had very little left. He sold this house to his grandson when he moved out east to be near Krystina. Most everything he had was divided up into trust-funds years ago or went to the Carrington Family Foundation along with the money Juan Castillo, Sr. pledged." "Except for?" "Personal items that went to his wife. And, I believe he was still holding onto twelve percent of DenverCarrington." "What happens with that?" "I can't even figure out who has his will." "I'm paying you for answers and that's the number one answer I need." A young man is in bed with a young woman, naked and sweaty and throughly enjoying themselves. She says something about hearing it from her sister. He says Claire's the least of their problems, his bother wouldn't approve. She laughs, "So when do we tell your brother and my sister?" A young man shoots skeet on the grounds of Coinin when Lee, the other man Blake had meet with, approaches him, "Your sister's coming for diner this evening." "Sofia? Why?" "I don't know. I just overheard the talk in the kitchen." "Well than, I'd better stick around." "Weren't you anyway?" "No. I told you I had some business of my father's to see to." "And I told you I'd convince you to stay." Lee takes the younger man into his arms and they kiss. The young man enters the mansion and Blake says, "There you are." He turns to the man next to him and says, "This is my brother Jason Colby. Jason this is Herbert Ross, grandpa's attorney." "Attorney?" "Yes Mr. Colby. Your grandfather left you, your brother, Blake, and your sister, Lauren, just over twelve percent of DenverCarrington. At the start of business today, that's nearly a billion dollars, each. His intention was to trust the three of you to continue his life's work." [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Continuation Idea
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top