Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
CUPCAKE
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 85952" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>I'm thinking the same. What made Dallas, Dynasty and those other 80's Soaps work was they were played straight.</p><p></p><p>And that scenario is going to wear thin real quick. If the new series fails I'd like to be the first in line to say, "<em>told you so."</em></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 85952, member: 100"] I'm thinking the same. What made Dallas, Dynasty and those other 80's Soaps work was they were played straight. And that scenario is going to wear thin real quick. If the new series fails I'd like to be the first in line to say, "[I]told you so."[/I] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
CUPCAKE
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top