- Awards
- 4
The CW today officially ordered production of the DYNASTY reboot pilot.
Back on October 1, when the project was originally announced, The CW ordered the script, but it wasn't till today that the filming of the pilot got the official green light. This means we will be hearing the first casting news in the coming days and weeks - I assume the production will take place in March.
This does not mean the pilot will definitely go to series, the CW will make a decision after viewing the pilot in April.
http://deadline.com/2017/01/dynasty-reboot-greg-berlanti-searchers-the-cw-pilot-orders-1201895776/
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/the-cw-pilot-pickup-dynasty-reboot-1201971649/
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...lantis-searchers-land-cw-pilot-pickups-969370
http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/27/dynasty-reboot-cw/
http://tvline.com/2017/01/27/dynasty-reboot-pilot-order-cw/
Back on October 1, when the project was originally announced, The CW ordered the script, but it wasn't till today that the filming of the pilot got the official green light. This means we will be hearing the first casting news in the coming days and weeks - I assume the production will take place in March.
This does not mean the pilot will definitely go to series, the CW will make a decision after viewing the pilot in April.
http://deadline.com/2017/01/dynasty-reboot-greg-berlanti-searchers-the-cw-pilot-orders-1201895776/
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/the-cw-pilot-pickup-dynasty-reboot-1201971649/
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...lantis-searchers-land-cw-pilot-pickups-969370
http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/27/dynasty-reboot-cw/
http://tvline.com/2017/01/27/dynasty-reboot-pilot-order-cw/
), but I did see a review of it, and it looks like "Riverdale" could become a total "guilty pleasure" type of TV show. Not only that, but the casting for it looked pretty good - *especially* where Veronica is concerned. I only saw a couple clips of the actress, but in one particular shot she had an expression her face that was *so* "Veronica".