Did they say mrs GunDerson?

Mrs Gunnerson or Mrs Gunderson

  • Wait is it "Mrs" or "Miss"?

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We should murder anyone who gets it wrong

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I see no out but murder

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let's spam their twitter (nu-day murdering!)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dunno (but let's resort to murder!!!)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let's make a rap song (about murdering anyone who gets it wrong!) feat. Gunnerson

    Votes: 1 100.0%

  • Total voters
    1

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV
3
 
Awards
9
This has been bothering me.

Yes, they might have namedropped mrs Gunnerson but I feel like they said it wrong. Gunnerson is a Scandinavian name so there's no fucking D in it! I feel like this is an offence that they should pay for. But how much should they pay for it?

Oh, and I was going to have a "It's unimportant, you're being unreasonable and overdramatic" option in this poll, but OBVIOUSLY, no one was going to vote for that!
 
Top