Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Did they say mrs GunDerson?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="tommie" data-source="post: 98670" data-attributes="member: 370"><p>This has been bothering me.</p><p></p><p>Yes, they might have namedropped mrs Gunnerson but I feel like they said it wrong. Gunnerson is a Scandinavian name so there's no fucking D in it! I feel like this is an offence that they should pay for. But how much should they pay for it?</p><p></p><p>Oh, and I was going to have a "It's unimportant, you're being unreasonable and overdramatic" option in this poll, but OBVIOUSLY, no one was going to vote for that!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="tommie, post: 98670, member: 370"] This has been bothering me. Yes, they might have namedropped mrs Gunnerson but I feel like they said it wrong. Gunnerson is a Scandinavian name so there's no fucking D in it! I feel like this is an offence that they should pay for. But how much should they pay for it? Oh, and I was going to have a "It's unimportant, you're being unreasonable and overdramatic" option in this poll, but OBVIOUSLY, no one was going to vote for that! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Did they say mrs GunDerson?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top