Fallon has been cast...

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV
6
 
Awards
14
I already suspected Alexis would be blonde, but I didn't mind that. Its FALLON who should NOT be a blonde. She was blonde in season 8 and it was a disaster. Those b*st*rds...
Alexis should NEVER be blonde! The raven haired beauty was her thing. Dark and mysterious. Not a vapid peroxide headed Hollywood type.

Fallon also should not be blonde! Ever in a million years. Never Ever. This is pretty dire...
 

Rove

Telly Talk Warrior
LV
0
 
Awards
5
I know nothing of Elizabeth Gillies work but I agree with the posters here she should have stuck with the dark hair. And the more I look at Elizabeth Gillies she could easily pass as Melinda Clarke's daughter if they decided to employ the services of Melinda as Alexis.
 

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV
6
 
Awards
14
Elizabeth gillies has established an Instagram account just for Fallon's wardrobe.

Would pamela Sue, or Emma have done this if they had Instagram back in the eighties?

https://www.instagram.com/falloncarringtonswardrobe/
Pamela Sue would have been forced to, Emma would have delighted in it.

Edit... Those shoes are DYNASTY. I wonder does Fallon wear that monochromatic look that she wore to the wedding? At least something similar. I do hope so! Fallon and Alexis looked great in black and white.
 

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4
So we have a new generation of Dynasty fans coming up... maybe. If any of them end up actually liking it. :lol:
 

Soapwriter12

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Last edited:

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4
I decided I can accept Fallon being blonde, because that puts her appearance in contrast with dark-haired Cristal. *However*, I pray that she will not *stay* blonde, that she ends up going back to being brunette one blonde Alexis/Amanda arrive on the scene.
 

Soapwriter12

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Plus when the new fans do searches for Liz as Fallon, they will be introduced to pamela Sue, and emma, and when they start coming her, we can have Pamela sue, Emma, or Liz debates.
 

ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV
1
 
Awards
6
By the looks of things it's clear as to why they chose Gilles, because of her striking resemblance to PSM, I'm not sure if Emma Samms will get a look in :-/ even though she played her the longest, most fans of the original prefer PSM so those in charge of the reboot are clearly but subtly trying to grab the attention of the fans of Dynasty Mk1 :)
 

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV
9
 
Awards
27
we can have Pamela sue, Emma, or Liz debates.
OMG! Hadn't even thought about that!:eek:
We need to start another "Who's The Best Fallon?" topic.

27139ba6e11ed20392b6c58c710e15b3.jpg





How about a redhead Alexis this time?
KWWTD00Z.jpg
 

Romain

Telly Talk Member
LV
0
 
Awards
1
Not sure I'd see Marcia Cross as Alexis, but if we're considering Melrose Place redheads, I'd give the edge to Jamie Luner, who can play bitch on wheels like it's nobody's business.

Laura Leighton is also available now that Pretty Little Liars is ending, but as much as I love her (and have always found she bore a slight resemblance to Pamela Sue Martin), it would feel awkward to me since she and Grant Show who is playing Blake were together in real life for a long time during their Melrose days.

Mind you, we're speculating about who could play Alexis when it's not even established that she'll be on the show. Meanwhile, principal photography begins in 2 days and we still have no Claudia.
 
Top