Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
First Impressions
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 61674" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>I took note in the buzzfeed article the following;</p><p><em><strong>"The CW is very open to having actors from the original Dynasty guest star, which will surely generate a lot of buzz."</strong></em></p><p>I take that statement as saying if Dynasty 2.0 begins to fail we'll parachute Joan Collins in as Blake's bitchy mother. That will make some posters here in soapchat very happy.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 61674, member: 100"] I took note in the buzzfeed article the following; [I][B]"The CW is very open to having actors from the original Dynasty guest star, which will surely generate a lot of buzz."[/B][/I] I take that statement as saying if Dynasty 2.0 begins to fail we'll parachute Joan Collins in as Blake's bitchy mother. That will make some posters here in soapchat very happy. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
First Impressions
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top