I read this will film in Atlanta!

MarkSinacori

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Awards
3
First Dallas being exclusively filmed in Dallas only and now this?!

Not good. What about everyone in LA who can't work on this now?!

I mean, in the 1980s they filmed in LA, I'm sure. Dallas just did some filming there and also in LA. But this is just no.
 

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV
6
 
Awards
14
If it's true it's obviously because it's cheaper to film there. They probably get subsidies or something? Is the show set in Atlanta? Is there oil in Atlanta?
 

Rove

Telly Talk Warrior
LV
0
 
Awards
5
If the producers wish to garner overseas sales wouldn't it be best to set this in say, New York, Los Angeles or perhaps San Fransisco? The only thing I know about Atlanta was it held the 1996 Olympics. I would have thought New York since this is the financial capitol of the world. I'm sure New York would have some serious mansion contenders to Filoli.
 

MarkSinacori

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Awards
3
Are there oranges in Atlanta? I know there are in FL. Hahahahah! When you think of the south you think of Oranges, Lemons, citrus fruits...Maybe Sugar Cane? Tobacco?

Oh, wait...it just came to me...


PEACHES! Yes, I could totally see Dynasty being about Peaches!

If they are going for actual Atlanta, where they will reveal Dynasty takes place in, instead of Colorado, then this is what they should really focus their business on. Anyone else agree? Georgia is most known for peaches. Think Falcon Crest, but with peach trees, lots and lots of them for establishing shots!
 

MarkSinacori

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Awards
3
Georgia is known as the Peach State, but it's also the country's top producer of pecans, peanuts, and vidalia onions.

Out of all those? Come on! For filming purposes and making it look good to the viewers, I would go with peaches if the family is going to be living in Georgia. I mean, they already have a few Black cast members, so it makes sense. The south has a large Black population.
 

MarkSinacori

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Awards
3
Colby Peaches. Carrington Peaches. Eh? :haha:
 
Top