- Awards
- 9
How are the levels and points displayed in the profiles supposed to work? Is there an explanation somewhere? For me and others, they always seemed to stay the same.

Thank you so much for the information. Do you mean on each member's page?Hi Billy. The Level bar is based on Awards received.
At the top of each page is an Awards tab. Here you will see different Awards which you can recommend other members to receive for being friendly, informative, creative, funny or just because.
The more people spread the love with these, the faster members will level up.
In the same area, members can also request an Award for milestones. Some will be given automatically, but not always.
There's also this thread on the same topic which will show you're not alone in your curiosity.
Hope that's helped.![]()
I found it - an I gave you awards.![]()

Oh yes!! Thank you so much!
Thanks for my award too!

Oh dear. I'm so sorry! I wanted to change the German thread title, but it was no longer possible.I want to award this thread "the most euro-arthousy thread title".
: )
A friendly smiley face for context because I don't want it to come off as being sarcastic.
We can change your heading / edit title of thread if you wish us to do so xxOh dear. I'm so sorry! I wanted to change the German thread title, but it was no longer possible.![]()
Yes, please! Thank you!We can change your heading / edit title of thread if you wish us to do so xx
Yes, please! Thank you!
All done, Billy.
(Like Willie, though, I really like the title you'd used).
Strange. Somehow my posts aren't being counted anymore. I used to be able to follow them in the "Poster of the Month" section.All done, Billy.
(Like Willie, though, I really like the title you'd used).
Strange. Somehow my posts aren't being counted anymore. I used to be able to follow them in the "Poster of the Month" section.
Ah - thanks for the explanation. Is it good to be a "Top Poster" of the month? There are some fun challenges here. I guess I haven't been very active in these wonderful forums for a while.It's because you were the Top Poster for October. The person who comes top is then taken off the board for the rest of the calendar year. It's explained in post #10 of this thread.
Is it good to be a "Top Poster" of the month?
I guess I haven't been very active in these wonderful forums for a while.