nuDynasty News Netflix buys International distribution rights to Dynasty reboot

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
Wow, that's great, then i won't have to download it from some evil pages! :spinning:
Who would have thought that this worldwide "Star Trek-deal" would benefit the new Dynasty as well. Thanks CBS and Netflix! :D
Would be awesome if they decide to buy the streaming rights for the original Dynasty (and maybe even The Colbys) as well as they did with the old Star Trek shows.
 
Last edited:

JROG

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Oh, that is very interesting indeed. I did not expect them to stream it as it airs.

I am getting more and more excited about the show.
 

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV
6
 
Awards
14
Well if it's going to be as easy as that to see it I will have to give it a go. I wouldn't had I had to go on dodgy sites and try and stream/download it.
 

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV
9
 
Awards
27
Hmm, seems a bit expensive to subscribe to an online tv service just for one show...but this is not any show, it's Dynasty.
I'm sure I'll be able to watch it via standard tv broadcasting since Dynasty was so popular over here...but I don't know when.
Dilemma, dilemma...:think:
 

Zach

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
Awards
2
That's great news, maybe I am going to watch this now. Hopefully we will get the old show, too.
 

Rove

Telly Talk Warrior
LV
0
 
Awards
5
Further good NEWS for those downunder, as long as Netflix makes it available to their Australian servers since I've been told not all shows which appear on the American servers is available here. After the dismal failure of TNT Dallas it's highly unlikely an Australian free-to-air network will purchase the rights.
 

ChrisSumner

Telly Talk Fan
LV
1
 
Awards
5
This is another sign they're committed to Dynasty. They did a similar deal with Riverdale and the international views and delayed viewing was strong enough to get the show renewed.
 

Jock Og

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV
13
 
Awards
36
Congratulations, to DYNASTY fans old and new. Could this CW reincarnation last for at least 3 seasons, like the ill-fated DALLAS TNT revamp? I sincerely hope it is a success.
 

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV
6
 
Awards
14
Hmm, seems a bit expensive to subscribe to an online tv service just for one show...but this is not any show, it's Dynasty.
I'm sure I'll be able to watch it via standard tv broadcasting since Dynasty was so popular over here...but I don't know when.
Dilemma, dilemma...:think:
There's a lot more on Netflix than that though. You should check out what else they carry.
 

Richard Channing

Eternal Member
LV
13
 
Awards
25
Hmm, seems a bit expensive to subscribe to an online tv service just for one show...but this is not any show, it's Dynasty.
I'm sure I'll be able to watch it via standard tv broadcasting since Dynasty was so popular over here...but I don't know when.
Dilemma, dilemma...:think:

As Alexis says there is so much more on Netflix that you may enjoy. I just got it and actually I think it's really good value for money. There's more on there than I thought and it's cheaper than I was expecting it to be.
 

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
Wow, 2000 titles in 10 minutes checked. How did you do that? :D
 

Rove

Telly Talk Warrior
LV
0
 
Awards
5
It's been ages since I've checked a comparison site for Netflix displaying their American content vs Australian content. The biggest gripe from Aussie subscribers when Netflix launched was the lack of content. I've been told it's improving all the time. My elder brother and his wife subscribe to Netflix and so far appear to be enjoying the experience. They keep raving about 'The Crown'. My sister-in-law was a bit of soapy lover of the 80's so I will mention to her The CW deal they've made regarding Dynasty, though my brother may pull a Miss Ellie and request the shotgun for even mentioning it.
 

Christine

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
Awards
3
Hmm, seems a bit expensive to subscribe to an online tv service just for one show...but this is not any show, it's Dynasty.
I'm sure I'll be able to watch it via standard tv broadcasting since Dynasty was so popular over here...but I don't know when.
Dilemma, dilemma...:think:

I pay 8 Euros per month and you can cancel your membership any time.

I found this:

Cancel your account at least a week before the end of your current billing cycle to avoid being charged for the following month.

And:

Currently Netflix has a 30-day free trial, which is likely to continue indefinitely.
 

Christine

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
Awards
3
Would be awesome if they decide to buy the streaming rights for the original Dynasty (and maybe even The Colbys) as well as they did with the old Star Trek shows.

This would make my year!
I'd love to re-watch old Dynasty but I have been hesitating to buy the DVDs....I am not sure if I would really watch the whole thing.
So streamimg it on Netflix would just be perfect.
 
Top