Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Netflix buys International distribution rights to Dynasty reboot
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 68679" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>It's been ages since I've checked a comparison site for Netflix displaying their American content vs Australian content. The biggest gripe from Aussie subscribers when Netflix launched was the lack of content. I've been told it's improving all the time. My elder brother and his wife subscribe to Netflix and so far appear to be enjoying the experience. They keep raving about 'The Crown'. My sister-in-law was a bit of soapy lover of the 80's so I will mention to her The CW deal they've made regarding Dynasty, though my brother may pull a Miss Ellie and request the shotgun for even mentioning it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 68679, member: 100"] It's been ages since I've checked a comparison site for Netflix displaying their American content vs Australian content. The biggest gripe from Aussie subscribers when Netflix launched was the lack of content. I've been told it's improving all the time. My elder brother and his wife subscribe to Netflix and so far appear to be enjoying the experience. They keep raving about 'The Crown'. My sister-in-law was a bit of soapy lover of the 80's so I will mention to her The CW deal they've made regarding Dynasty, though my brother may pull a Miss Ellie and request the shotgun for even mentioning it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Netflix buys International distribution rights to Dynasty reboot
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top