Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Netflix buys International distribution rights to Dynasty reboot
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Christine" data-source="post: 68802" data-attributes="member: 20"><p>I pay 8 Euros per month and you can cancel your membership any time.</p><p></p><p>I found this:</p><p></p><p><em>Cancel your account at least a week before the end of your current billing cycle to avoid being charged for the following month.</em></p><p></p><p>And:</p><p></p><p><em>Currently Netflix has a 30-day free trial, which is likely to continue indefinitely. </em></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Christine, post: 68802, member: 20"] I pay 8 Euros per month and you can cancel your membership any time. I found this: [I]Cancel your account at least a week before the end of your current billing cycle to avoid being charged for the following month.[/I] And: [I]Currently Netflix has a 30-day free trial, which is likely to continue indefinitely. [/I] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Netflix buys International distribution rights to Dynasty reboot
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top