Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Netflix buys International distribution rights to Dynasty reboot
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Christine" data-source="post: 68807" data-attributes="member: 20"><p>This would make my year!</p><p>I'd love to re-watch old Dynasty but I have been hesitating to buy the DVDs....I am not sure if I would really watch the whole thing.</p><p>So streamimg it on Netflix would just be perfect.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Christine, post: 68807, member: 20"] This would make my year! I'd love to re-watch old Dynasty but I have been hesitating to buy the DVDs....I am not sure if I would really watch the whole thing. So streamimg it on Netflix would just be perfect. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Netflix buys International distribution rights to Dynasty reboot
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top