NuDynasty's NuGuest Stars?

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
Tori Spelling as Caress, Alexis' hotter and much younger sister!

But that's paradox, how could Tory Spelling be hot in any way?
 

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
Oh and they should hire that russian guy with the very high singing voice for their next party event in the mansion:


:D
 

RottenSkipper17

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
Um, kind of a long shot, but I've been fantasizing about maybe Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie Williams) from Days Of Our Lives making at least one or two appearances as Fallon & Steven's paternal grandmother Ellen. Probably won't happen now that Grandpa's kicked the bucket and besides I'm sure that she's dead too. Besides, Susan Hayes is usually off traveling off to exotic countries with her long time husband Bill Hayes (Doug Williams). Not sure how the executives at the CW would be able to get a hold of them.

I was also kind of hoping for Eileen Davidson from The Young & The Restless to be cast as nuAlexis too since she has a great reputation as an actress. But I guess she's probably a bit too much over the CW's budget. At any rate I think I might eventually warm up to Nicollette Sheridan as nuAlexis.
 

MarkSinacori

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Awards
3
Tori Spelling!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!
 

MarkSinacori

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Awards
3
But seriously...

Any actor from Knots Landing, Falcon Crest, Dallas, Melrose Place. BH 90210 will prob have a chance to if the show keeps going and they play age 50-60=70+ characters.
 

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV
9
 
Awards
27
I was thinking about stunt guest stars, not characters like Ben and Caress. Someone being famous (or infamous) for something peculiar or related to 80s or 90s pop culture (but not necessarily pop music).
 

Grant Jennings

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV
0
 
Awards
5
Nick Kamen? I prefer Nick Scotti, dressed in retro Versace.

"I Promised Myself" sounds more like this to me:

How about Bananarama?
 
Top