Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Photos & Promos
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ked" data-source="post: 72802" data-attributes="member: 54"><p>And yet, the original Fallon (ie, the one played by PSM) lost *all* of her verbal wars with Sammy Jo. That is, until their last exchange in Season 4... but even then, Sammy Jo felt oddly amateur at trying to insult Fallon's hotel. It was like the writers had to dumb down SJ's own wit so that Fallon could finally have the upper hand for a change. </p><p></p><p>And, as I recall, the original Fallon *did* get physical. In the pilot, she dunked Michael Cullhane's head under the bath-water and held him there, and I believe there were at least two other times in the first season where she slapped someone (I could be wrong; I do recall one scene where she tried to slap Andrew Laird, but he caught her arm; I vaguely recall her having another slapping scene from that season, but again, I could be wrong). And she slapped Adam once, and tried to do it a second time but again her arm was caught. </p><p></p><p>Hm, I wonder if I should bring up what happened when Jeff tried to strangle her, and how Fallon just wept and whimpered and squealed and weakly tried to free herself... when it was originally planned for her to defend herself by throwing a lamp at Jeff, and that the two get into such a brawl that the room is in quite a state when they're finished. </p><p></p><p></p><p>As for Alexis, it was she who threw the first slap in her very first catfight with Krystle. Sure, go ahead and make the argument that Krystle grabbed her arm, but that's still no excuse to slap someone - especially if that someone is the parent of the baby you killed. ^^</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ked, post: 72802, member: 54"] And yet, the original Fallon (ie, the one played by PSM) lost *all* of her verbal wars with Sammy Jo. That is, until their last exchange in Season 4... but even then, Sammy Jo felt oddly amateur at trying to insult Fallon's hotel. It was like the writers had to dumb down SJ's own wit so that Fallon could finally have the upper hand for a change. And, as I recall, the original Fallon *did* get physical. In the pilot, she dunked Michael Cullhane's head under the bath-water and held him there, and I believe there were at least two other times in the first season where she slapped someone (I could be wrong; I do recall one scene where she tried to slap Andrew Laird, but he caught her arm; I vaguely recall her having another slapping scene from that season, but again, I could be wrong). And she slapped Adam once, and tried to do it a second time but again her arm was caught. Hm, I wonder if I should bring up what happened when Jeff tried to strangle her, and how Fallon just wept and whimpered and squealed and weakly tried to free herself... when it was originally planned for her to defend herself by throwing a lamp at Jeff, and that the two get into such a brawl that the room is in quite a state when they're finished. As for Alexis, it was she who threw the first slap in her very first catfight with Krystle. Sure, go ahead and make the argument that Krystle grabbed her arm, but that's still no excuse to slap someone - especially if that someone is the parent of the baby you killed. ^^ [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Photos & Promos
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top