Photos & Promos

Gabriel Maxwell

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
4
A special thread for all the promotional material for the new series that The CW will be releasing in the coming months. If you come across a new promo, trailer, episodic stills, cast photo shoot, etc. feel free to post them here.

cw_dynasty-cast-photo.png
 

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Not a promo, but the next best thing. The cast of DYNASTY doing dramatic reaction shots on the red carpet and it's all edited like the 80s opening credits:


I don't care what anyone says, this was hilariously awesome. :lmao: I mean, that was all perfectly "80s camp"! James Mackay even made a comment about shoulder pads! :lol: And Liz Gillies was a perfect parody of PSM's opening credit. Nathalie Kelley's seemed to sum up every "perfect beautiful matriarch" that I've ever seen from the 80s and 90s!

While I still don't think this will be a good show, I now have even more hope that it'll at least be a fun ride. It seems that the writers/actors have done their research. :D
 

Gabriel Maxwell

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
4
And how else did The CW promote their DYNASTY at the Upfronts last week?

They sent the attendees home with these souvenirs - DYNASTY chocolate caviar and DYNASTY champagne gummies.

Doesn't that just mirror the caliber of this CW reboot?


DAH6dDpXUAAyzWE.jpg
 

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4
What the heck is Monique wearing? :lol: I mean... it manages to be *so many things at once*... on the plus side, the actress is *gorgeous.* I hope they properly utilize her. X)
DYN101b_0175b_595_Mini Logo TV white - Gallery.jpg

DYN101c_0777_595_Mini Logo TV white - Gallery.jpg

DYN101d_0100r_595_Mini Logo TV white - Gallery.jpg
 

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Fallon vs Cristal - the catfight the 80s never brought us. :lol:

DYN101e_0487rc_595_Mini Logo TV white - Gallery.jpg

DYN101e_1036b_595_Mini Logo TV white - Gallery.jpg

I find this chauffeur to be far more realistic for Fallon (all 3 versions of her) to be interested in than the original one. :lol:

DYN101f_0025b_595_Mini Logo TV white - Gallery.jpg
 

Carrie Fairchild

Telly Talk Star
LV
3
 
Awards
7
What the heck is Monique wearing? :lol: I mean... it manages to be *so many things at once*... on the plus side, the actress is *gorgeous.* I hope they properly utilize her. X)
View attachment 4341

View attachment 4342

View attachment 4343

There doesn't seem to have been a great deal of press about Nick Wechsler appearing as Matthew. I know he's not a huge name but you think it'd at least warrant a mention somewhere.

I'm guessing that it might be a guest spot and Matthew won't be around for long.
 

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4
There doesn't seem to have been a great deal of press about Nick Wechsler appearing as Matthew. I know he's not a huge name but you think it'd at least warrant a mention somewhere.

I'm guessing that it might be a guest spot and Matthew won't be around for long.

I heard Matthew will be dead by the end of the pilot, and Blake will be implicated. But that's just a rumor, I don't know if its true.
 
Top