Season 1: Episode Discussion: How do you want this to work?

JROG

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
4
I figured we needed some organization. LOL

How are we gonna do this? In the interest of not creating 500 threads for each episode, I looked at some of the other forums for individual shows here and it's either a Season discussion thread or ONE thread per episode. Should we do a season 1 discussion thread, or one thread ever week for each episode?
 

Zable

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
Awards
2
I like that you brought this up.

My 3 cents. Separate Seasons, organized by episodes.

- Otherwise, over time there will be way too many different and diverse (and repetitive) threads all over the place all lumped into a single season.

- And, that way someone who hasn’t watched a particular episode wouldn’t be caught off-guard by the not concealed spoilers that will be inevitable over time.

Also, no spoilers in thread titles, such as “Why did they kill off Christopher?” and the like.

Please, everyone. (The biggest problem is this 'rules' thread will eventually be on the first page which will quickly be forgotten, unless it's made a sticky.)
 

Majorfanofshow

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
Awards
1
It’s true that in the original Krystle had the secret relationship with Matthew but here she seems much more sinister. The secret of who Sammy jo really is something. Or who Cristal really is! I did like the twist with Matthew and Claudia here. Glad they kept them. Claudia certainly believes Blake sabotages that.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
How are we gonna do this?



I can set up prefixes for each season and then the author can use the episode title to keep it simple and easy to follow.


Once we have a few episodes, I can create a sub-forum dedicated to episode chats and keep this forum for gossip, speculation, whatever you like.
 

JROG

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Once we have a few episodes, I can create a sub-forum dedicated to episode chats and keep this forum for gossip, speculation, whatever you like.

Sounds good to me. Marky's already done a thread for the pilot. It might need to be renamed (S01E01: I Hardly Recognized You or whatever) and concentrate discussion in there?
 
Last edited:
Top