Season Finale Predictions...

MarkSinacori

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Awards
3
Matthew is alive and Claudia is still pregnant and at the nut house
Jeff and Monica are half brother and sister to the Carrington's since their mother is Blake's half sister
Culhane's Dad is dead and Blake fired him from working with him
Adam is fake Adam




Who will start the fire at Steven and Sam's wedding?


I think it will be Claudia.
 

RottenSkipper17

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
Wow... Dynasty's really jumped the shark with bringing Matthew back from the dead. They just don't care anymore, do they?

This is my prediction:

Assuming that Liam isn't Adam, the writers are just going to throw Liam and Fallon back together with little to no build up. Fallon will automatically believe Liam for some reason when he tells her about his book without even demanding proof of his claims. And they will be one of the show's one true pairings besides Steven & Sammy Jo.

But maybe, just maybe, Liam is the real Adam. That's gotta be what they're building up to, right?

Claudia will probably die in the fire. I can't see any feasible way to keep Claudia and Matthew on the show long term. And if Matthew really is evil, then I can't see him ever be with Cristal.
 

GillesDenver

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
Awards
5
Wow... Dynasty's really jumped the shark with bringing Matthew back from the dead. They just don't care anymore, do they?
I may be wrong but I think he is just a ghost created by Claudia's sick mind. I hope he is not really alive, that would be SO cheap.

But maybe, just maybe, Liam is the real Adam. That's gotta be what they're building up to, right?
That's impossible, he has 10 fingers ! :giggle:
 

RottenSkipper17

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
@GillesDenver You never know. They can always retcon Liam having 9 fingers instead of 10. Honestly if the writers really are planning to reconcile Liam & Fallon, they should've had Fallon fall out of love with Michael. And that hasn't happened yet. And yes I'm also hoping that Matthew is just a figment of Claudia's imagination because there's no way he should've survived being frickin' decapitated!
 
Last edited:

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV
9
 
Awards
24
But when this guy was talking to Claudia at the nut-hutch, one of the workers glanced over at them, and the camera showed both of them (implying the worker saw both of them). I think perhaps Alexis got FakeAdam to convince her he was Matthew back from the dead with plastic surgery. She'd certainly be willing to believe.
 
Top