Spoiler Thread

ChrisSumner

Telly Talk Fan
LV
1
 
Awards
5
Figured I'd make a thread for spoilers as we find them!

I'll start....I've heard Matthew Blaisdel will die at the end of the pilot. Can't say I'm too upset about that. Claudia was always the main focus from that family anyway.

What do y'all think?
 

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
I've heard Matthew Blaisdel will die at the end of the pilot. Can't say I'm too upset about that.

redface2j1usr.gif
 

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4

Are you awake? :lol:

I'll start....I've heard Matthew Blaisdel will die at the end of the pilot. Can't say I'm too upset about that. Claudia was always the main focus from that family anyway.

Meh... maybe that could work. Matthew was never very important to the original show *overall*. I'm supposing they're having him killed off in order to replace Ted Denard's killing, since Blake killing his son's gay lover in this day and age wouldn't sit well with audiences. And since in this version, Blake finds out about Cristal and Matthew sharing a make-out session, it does make him a possible suspect in Matthew's murder. And it does lay the groundwork for Claudia, now a grieving widow, becoming a forlorn creature walking down a spiraling road of destruction...
 

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV
0
 
Awards
1
Figured I'd make a thread for spoilers as we find them!

I'll start....I've heard Matthew Blaisdel will die at the end of the pilot. Can't say I'm too upset about that. Claudia was always the main focus from that family anyway.

What do y'all think?

While murder mysteries are interesting and soapy,
ones in the pilot make for a plot that's sloppy.

I guess it could work. I like Ked's idea of bringing in Claudia this way.
 
Top