Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Steven Carrington
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="stevew" data-source="post: 33298" data-attributes="member: 130"><p>I saw him in Morgan. He's 6'2" so I figure he has the height and yes maybe some more bulking out. Lol. He just looked a bit like the original Steven to me and though I am no Dynasty expert I like both the original Steven and Fallon over those they brought in later. Also besides the gym Steven also seemed to be a more rugged type than his dad, in a very refinded way.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="stevew, post: 33298, member: 130"] I saw him in Morgan. He's 6'2" so I figure he has the height and yes maybe some more bulking out. Lol. He just looked a bit like the original Steven to me and though I am no Dynasty expert I like both the original Steven and Fallon over those they brought in later. Also besides the gym Steven also seemed to be a more rugged type than his dad, in a very refinded way. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Steven Carrington
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top