Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Summer recess. What are we going to do?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="thomaswak" data-source="post: 165854" data-attributes="member: 3833"><p>That's exactly what I meant when I said that my ideas or Alexi's return are far planned in advance. All little details I wrote all make sense when the puzzle is complete. Something jaw dropping that should make people to want to watch episodes again. A twist, within a twist, within a twist. Something that will also give purpose to Cristal2.0 and will make her relevant and coherent with her almost schizophrenic traits so far, (is she sweet like early season 2 ? Is she manipulative ?) and will pull them together to actually make sense.</p><p></p><p>I t would require to shoot some sequences with some extra dialogue in early season 3 that won't make the cut for exemple at first. But will be used by the end of the season, in a totally different context. But it will be totally coherent.</p><p></p><p>I know that what I say is totally abstract now... Maybe I will "publish" here my pitch, when Alexis3.0 will arrive in NuDynasty season 3 (hopefully) and when season 3 is done. . People maybe can't or won't value my work, and I'm fine with it, but I value it myself. So I am not giving it away. At least, not now.</p><p></p><p>I'm sorry if I seem to be pretentious, or vain, or whatever.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="thomaswak, post: 165854, member: 3833"] That's exactly what I meant when I said that my ideas or Alexi's return are far planned in advance. All little details I wrote all make sense when the puzzle is complete. Something jaw dropping that should make people to want to watch episodes again. A twist, within a twist, within a twist. Something that will also give purpose to Cristal2.0 and will make her relevant and coherent with her almost schizophrenic traits so far, (is she sweet like early season 2 ? Is she manipulative ?) and will pull them together to actually make sense. I t would require to shoot some sequences with some extra dialogue in early season 3 that won't make the cut for exemple at first. But will be used by the end of the season, in a totally different context. But it will be totally coherent. I know that what I say is totally abstract now... Maybe I will "publish" here my pitch, when Alexis3.0 will arrive in NuDynasty season 3 (hopefully) and when season 3 is done. . People maybe can't or won't value my work, and I'm fine with it, but I value it myself. So I am not giving it away. At least, not now. I'm sorry if I seem to be pretentious, or vain, or whatever. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Summer recess. What are we going to do?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top