Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Conundrum of Peach DYNASTY
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 137104" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>True. There's no sense of hierarchy.</p><p>What I liked about NuDallas' next generation is that they <em>thought</em> they were ready to take over, but they often failed. They still had a lot to learn, they were not on the same level as the old-timers.</p><p></p><p>But NuDynasty is a very different show.</p><p>Actually I don't mind the character changes (I like this boy-ish version of Blake) I just wish they'd do it more consistently and make the characters (for want of a better word) more characteristic.</p><p>If this is supposed to be a guilty pleasure then I want it to be <em>guiltier</em>.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 137104, member: 8"] True. There's no sense of hierarchy. What I liked about NuDallas' next generation is that they [I]thought[/I] they were ready to take over, but they often failed. They still had a lot to learn, they were not on the same level as the old-timers. But NuDynasty is a very different show. Actually I don't mind the character changes (I like this boy-ish version of Blake) I just wish they'd do it more consistently and make the characters (for want of a better word) more characteristic. If this is supposed to be a guilty pleasure then I want it to be [I]guiltier[/I]. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Conundrum of Peach DYNASTY
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top