Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Conundrum of Peach DYNASTY
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 137235" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>Carrington's house is build on land previously owned by Alexis' family, so it's not like she came from nothing.</p><p>I don't remember the details regarding the divorce settlement, but I don't think it's a monthly allowance? Maybe she just spent all the money or made some bad investements.</p><p>Either way, I've interpreted her trailer life as something of the more recent past.</p><p></p><p>She did inherit the Carrington mansion and then Fallon simply sabotaged it by blackmailing the executive-testamentaire or was it the doctor who had to vouch for Tom's sanity.</p><p>So, in just one short sentence she lost that money (money that Blake could have paid her if he wanted to keep the mansion to himself) and it didn't seem to bother her very much.</p><p>Of course she had bigger plans with FakeAdam and Carrington-Atlanta.</p><p></p><p>And Alexis was introduced as Satan's bride in fabulous high heels.</p><p>They don't deliver what they promise, or don't know how. I also get the idea that they mostly invest in Fallon, and all the others are just sidekicks, especially Alexis.</p><p>Well I guess that was to be expected, considering CW's target audience, but that doesn't make it less jarring.</p><p></p><p>Having said that, I <em>do</em> like the clips posted by [USER=54]@Ked[/USER], I guess my endless craving for "anything" Dynasty makes me a sitting duck.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 137235, member: 8"] Carrington's house is build on land previously owned by Alexis' family, so it's not like she came from nothing. I don't remember the details regarding the divorce settlement, but I don't think it's a monthly allowance? Maybe she just spent all the money or made some bad investements. Either way, I've interpreted her trailer life as something of the more recent past. She did inherit the Carrington mansion and then Fallon simply sabotaged it by blackmailing the executive-testamentaire or was it the doctor who had to vouch for Tom's sanity. So, in just one short sentence she lost that money (money that Blake could have paid her if he wanted to keep the mansion to himself) and it didn't seem to bother her very much. Of course she had bigger plans with FakeAdam and Carrington-Atlanta. And Alexis was introduced as Satan's bride in fabulous high heels. They don't deliver what they promise, or don't know how. I also get the idea that they mostly invest in Fallon, and all the others are just sidekicks, especially Alexis. Well I guess that was to be expected, considering CW's target audience, but that doesn't make it less jarring. Having said that, I [I]do[/I] like the clips posted by [USER=54]@Ked[/USER], I guess my endless craving for "anything" Dynasty makes me a sitting duck. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The Conundrum of Peach DYNASTY
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top