The DYNASTY Countdown

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
The hours and minutes are not accurate because I'm unclear when it will become available on Oct 11th
 

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV
9
 
Awards
27
number-5-hi.png
​
 

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
Soaplife as we know it will change ... forever!
Absolutely delicious! :D
 
Last edited:

JROG

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
4
I like that we have the countdown! It actually builds some anticipation for me.

It also reminds me the show is coming. Otherwise, I think I'd completely forget about it.
 

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV
6
 
Awards
14
Are those the actual sets from the show used in those promo shots because I really hope they aren't. That's some cheap ass panelling on those walls in that bar area and the same cheap ass panelling in the bath tub promo too. I need good sets!
 

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
Last edited:
Top