Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The DYNASTY Countdown
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 85877" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>Are those the actual sets from the show used in those promo shots because I really hope they aren't. That's some cheap ass panelling on those walls in that bar area and the same cheap ass panelling in the bath tub promo too. I need good sets!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 85877, member: 68"] Are those the actual sets from the show used in those promo shots because I really hope they aren't. That's some cheap ass panelling on those walls in that bar area and the same cheap ass panelling in the bath tub promo too. I need good sets! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
The DYNASTY Countdown
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top