This show needs Melinda Clarke as Alexis

Rove

Telly Talk Warrior
LV
0
 
Awards
5
True, but I didn't know that at the time she joined the cast of Dynasty. I had never heard of her before.
Makes one think how Sophia Loren would have played the role given Aaron Spelling was desperately trying to get her. I wonder if Sophia has ever regretted passing that opportunity up?
 

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV
6
 
Awards
14
Makes one think how Sophia Loren would have played the role given Aaron Spelling was desperately trying to get her. I wonder if Sophia has ever regretted passing that opportunity up?
If Sophia had have done it then the Alexis character would only have been there for those initial few episodes in season 2. Then perhaps returning each season for like 4 or 5 episodes, if even that. Sophia wanted like a years salary per episode. I don't think she would have been as good, or as bitchy as Alexis as Joan Collins was. She'd have been more like the returning Special Guest Star.
 

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV
6
 
Awards
16
I think we might see Alexis come in later on. Maybe season finale (if the show survives that long)? Alexis didn't make her Dynasty-debut until the season 1 finale. Why not the same this time?
 
Top