Timeslot: Wednesdays at 9:00pm

Gabriel Maxwell

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
4
The CW's DYNASTY will be airing in the same timeslot as the original series on ABC during its peak days - Wednesdays at 9:00pm, leading out of RIVERDALE which is moving to Wednesdays at 8:00pm, to form a new soapy night on The CW which has belonged to comic book drama ARROW and its lead-outs for 5 years.

DAHBmo8UwAAoadI.jpg


Earlier this week, FOX announced its new fall 2017 schedule and their deflated but still strong Wednesday night soap EMPIRE - which was originally dubbed 'Black Dynasty' - has moved to Wednesdays at 8 and won't be clashing with nuDYNASTY.

DYN101e_0487rc.jpg


This means DYNASTY will be going against family comedies MODERN FAMILY and AMERICAN HOUSEWIFE on ABC, new drama SEAL TEAM on CBS, veteran procedural LAW & ORDER: SVU on NBC and musical drama STAR on FOX.

Don't forget we should be seeing the first trailer later today.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/cw-fall-schedule-riverdale-dynasty-matchup-moves-1004973
 
Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
The good old staircase. :lol:
So Jeff is playing Cecils part now?
 

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV
6
 
Awards
14
I hope the Fallon/Crystal catfight or slap isn't too campy and too much for the pilot. And it's only two photos I have seen but it looks like this reboot doesn't have that same naturally gothic air about it. That's why I was hoping the mansion would be an older building and not so new looking. I'm still here for this though.
 

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV
6
 
Awards
14
And do we know if this will be on Netflix just like Riverdale is? I hope so then I can legally watch it in almost real time in good quality.
 

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4
So far, the description of the series sounds promising. It has the gist of how the old series started out, but its got its own twists/directions... plus, it described Cristal as driven, which makes me think of Krystle's one scene in Blake's boardroom in season 1. Plus, Cristal's got herself a past, something Krystle didn't quite have (a few things going on, but hardly anything all that interesting).

Sadly, I can't see the 2nd photograph. I can only see the photo of Blake and Cristal - which actually does look reminiscent of the old version of the couple. So really, so far so good. :)
 

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
Still giggling about Sammy Jo is now played by a man though. :D
 

Carrie Fairchild

Telly Talk Star
LV
3
 
Awards
7
I'm not sure whether CW Seed is a subscription based app or free in the US, but apparently they'll have all episodes of the original show available to stream from August, in the lead up to the launch of the remake.
 

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
Yeah. But Steven is ugly. :(
 

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
:lolo:
 

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV
9
 
Awards
24
It would be the ultimate PR move if they did that. I mean, I have no idea if they might need to do a recast, but if they did--well, it would be hilarious if they used the excuse that they were only following the lead of the original. Plus, it would scare the doo-doo out of the actress playing Fallon.
 

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
I wonder when Alexis will enter and who will play her.
 

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV
6
 
Awards
14
Is the show filmed at Tyler Perry's house? If you look at the round brass/gold details on the door metalwork they are the same as the ones on the stair case in the pic of Blake and Crystal. And the carpet looks similar, as do the walls and the paintwork. Imagine nu-Alexis tossing furs over that balcony.
 
Top